- This event has passed.
Webinar – How to write your best résumé/cv – Private Sector – Simon Smith
June 28, 2018 @ 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm$59
This highly practical 1-hour webinar will give you practical tips & tools to ensure you write your best CV/ résumé and maximise your chances of getting invited to interview!
“Simon simplified what I previously viewed as a complicated and overwhelming process. He clearly explained and walked us through a wide range of tools that I can employ when I must apply for a job” Administrator, NSW Office of Sport (attended our recent Targeted Questions webinar)
In this information-packed, interactive webinar:
- Simon will talk you through a proven, best practice CV/résumé template, outlining the practical dos & don’ts of constructing your CV
- You’ll be emailed an editable MS Word copy of the CV template afterwards
- How to tailor your CV/ résumé to answer the role you are applying for
- Why Achievements are so important and practical tips to write them
- Why the first 2 pages of your CV are so important and how to address that
- How to give the best evidence to the employer to demonstrate your expertise
- Lots more tips & tricks!
Your CV/résumé IS your application.
You need to make sure your CV/résumé tells the employer YOU are the person for the role, and they need to interview you!
Often the margin for coming first in The Job Race is very slim …any edge you can get may be the 1/100th of a second that gets YOU over the line first!
This highly practical 1-hour webinar will ensure you write your best CV/résumé to give you that edge and maximise your chances of getting invited for the interview!
“Simon was such an engaging presenter. I thoroughly enjoyed the presentation and learnt so much.”
Webinar Participant, August 2017
Webinar – after registration & payment, you will receive a link to join the webinar at the specified time and date.
So, join us on this webinar and get highly practical tools and tips you can apply immediately, as well as a free best practice example CV/resume after the webinar.