02 Assessing and Progressing your Career
This program helps people work out what are the next steps in their career, what is their current skill set, and to formulate a practical action plan to move forward in their career. It also includes built in time for self-reflection and internal contemplation. The tools are very practical and have been proven in many different scenarios from non-management staff to executives.
This program includes a psychometric assessment to assess participants’ personal Values and Motives (the GeneSys Values and Motives Indicator), as well as the tools to assess their current skills base and to work out their key criteria for what they want in a future role. It also helps them gain insights into what they’re working for, and some of the reasons why. Participants are given a structured framework that can be continued after the course.
This training program will:
- Help participants assess what they want and need in their current/future career
- Includes a Values and Motives Indicator psychometric assessment
- Can also include the Occupational Interest Profile+ assessment, if participants are looking for a whole new career direction
- Help participants get clear on their technical, transferable and personal skills
- Identify skills gaps participants may have, and discuss a possible plan to bridge those gaps
- Get participants working on a pro-active, practical job search plan
- Help participants set a career goal and take action towards that direction
- Provide tools and accountability to help participants get into action to achieve their career aspirations