Practical, and customised training for teams or departments.
Covers the complete end-to-end recruitment process: research, Capability Framework, application, CV, interviews, referees, cover letters, overcoming nerves, etc.
What participants learn:
- Understanding the selection process and what it means for your application
- Explanation of the NSW (or other) Capability Framework
- How to effectively apply for almost any position
- Tools for wirting an EOI or limited lenght application
- Targeted Questions (for NSW Government) and Covering Letters
- Behavioural interview skills
- How to prepare a Best Practice CV/resume
- ….and much more
Participants receive a comprehensive, full colour, practical workbook to use during the course, plus they will receive supporting information post training.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch!