Cross Coaching is a proud supporter of the “Start with Why” Leadership Forum in Sydney and Melbourne in March 2017.
As a priority, we wanted to let you know that the Melbourne seminar has SOLD OUT and tickets are available in Sydney only! So please hurry! Take advantage of our special Southern Cross Coaching & Development tickets, and book your Sydney tickets NOW!
The ‘Start with Why’ Leadership Forum, presented by Simon Sinek and Peter Docker, will help you:
- Harness the power of “why” to create extraordinary and sustainable high-performing cultures
- Understand your organisations golden circle
- Learn why some organisations are more innovative, more profitable and command greater loyalty from customers and employees alike (and how you can too).
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to hear one of the most sought after leadership thinkers around the globe, Simon Sinek share his strategies on how to influence positive change, increase employee engagement and grow key leadership competencies.
Sydney – 7 March 2017
Melbourne – 3 March 2017 – SOLD OUT!
- 09:00 – 12:00 Leadership Presentation with Simon Sinek
- 13:30 – 16:00 Implementation Workshop with Peter Docker
Special Rates for Southern Cross Coaching members:
- Non-Member Rate: $995 per person
- Southern Cross Coaching Rate: $895 per person
- Group Rate (10 +): $795 per person
Platinum Tickets: SOLD OUT!
Simon Sinek | Leadership Expert
Described as “a visionary thinker with a rare intellect,” Sinek teaches leaders and organisations how to inspire people. With a bold goal to help build a world in which the vast majority of people go home everyday feeling fulfilled by their work, Sinek is leading a movement to inspire people to do the things that inspire them. Simon Sinek explores how leaders can inspire cooperation, trust and change. He’s the author of the classic “Start With Why”, “Leaders Eat Last.” And his latest book is “Together is Better”.
Peter Docker | Leadership expert
Peter Docker is passionate about enabling others to be extraordinary. Working with individuals and organisations inspired by Simon Sinek’s theory of “The Golden Circle,” as illustrated in Simon’s bestselling book, “Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action”, Peter helps to harness the power of “why” to create extraordinary cultures and sustainable high performance.
A leadership consultant and executive coach, Peter has engaged at senior levels with several of the world’s largest companies, developing an understanding of a wide range of industries.