We are looking to grow!
We need an amazing:
Team Support / Inbound Marketing Manager
Are you a creative, down to earth, Inbound Marketing / Team Support whizz with exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills? Perhaps you have experience within the executive training and coaching environment? We are looking for an enthusiastic person to play a pivotal role within our friendly office in Manly.
- Be part of our small passionate team
- Located in Manly
- Develop your strengths!
We’re growing and could really use a Marketing brain in our team – someone who knows about marketing strategies and analytics and wants to design, create and execute these too! Besides the marketing, you will also be in charge of the day to day running of the office, organising our training and coaching programs in addition to providing a broad range of administrative asks to support the team and CEO.
We are a small office and a friendly bunch of people! We enjoy working hard and have a good laugh too. Sense of humour is important.
We design and deliver highly practical, neuroscience-based, training, coaching and development services on all levels, to all levels. All of our programs translate directly into real life action and results. We deliver solutions from a single training program to multi-site, multi-team programs across Australia.
As a key member of our office your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating content and executing a range of marketing initiatives regarding training programs, coaching assignments and courses
- Execute the strategy for nurturing inbound leads through a mix of helpful content and other call-to-action initiatives (using HubSpot)
- Analysing and interpret behaviours and patterns that creates qualified leads through Google Analytics and HubSpot
- Drive high value traffic through digital marketing strategies including SEO, SEM, Remarketing, Personalisation and communications
- Create and implement new projects and creative ideas that help improve customer engagement rates
- Identify new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events
- Propose new marketing and operational or business initiatives – and develop and deliver!
- Research and collate articles and discussions relevant to our training and coaching programs
- Manage the coordination of client programs, trainings, coaching assignments plus registration management of business forums and webinars
- Draft, review and prepare client correspondence, reports, marketing documents, PowerPoint presentations, course flyers etc.
- Ensuring our key systems are updated to reflect timely client and course information and interactions
- Deliver a high level of customer service and support to our team and liaise with our consultants, clients and coachees
- General office support including screening calls, collating documents, scanning, printing, document and CRM management and data entry
- Manage the post-course evaluations and our offshore admin resources (Upwork)
- Monitor and action enquiries received – email, website and phone
- Undertake other adhoc duties and tasks as required
- Prepare and update standard operating procedures and processes
- On-site IT support for our team building programs
We offer a role with a diverse range of responsibilities. To be considered for the position we are looking for:
- Solution focused individual
- Can do, positive attitude and prides themselves on going above and beyond expectations
- Proven ability to think outside the box and has initiative
- A natural flair for using and learning systems (Microsoft Office , Google Drive, Adobe, CRM, Hubspot, WordPress)
- Can confidently manage conflicting deadlines with ease
- Work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Strong administrative skills and proven ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail, especially when under pressure
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Polished verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Experience/knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns across digital channels (SEM, SEO, EDM, etc.)
- Experience/knowledge in campaign monitoring, analysis and optimising digital marketing campaigns
- Willingness to go and observe our training programs to get an understanding of what we deliver
- Sense of humour
You will be professional, mature with excellent time management skills and a flexible approach to turn your hand to whatever the situation requires. You must be a strong administrator, respectful communicator, enjoy writing and possess a creative personality. Whilst not essential, prior experience in training or coaching environment and/or marketing would be highly regarded.
What we offer:
- Working with a fun, passionate team in beautiful Manly (close to the ferry)
- Develop this role to grow your strengths! We love new ideas!
- This role can be your platform for further development – we at Southern Cross Coaching & Development take personal and professional development very seriously!
- Flexibility – we will consider part-time or flexible working hours to suit your situation
Interested? Please fill in the form on the right side and send your resume to: [email protected]