01Leading, Managing and Resilience to Change
Change is natural, constant, and inevitable. It can be difficult for managers and their employees to deal with change. Negative effects on engagement and performance are hard to avoid. Managers can feel overwhelmed themselves, and that can be amplified by them also having to deal with angry and emotional employees.
Our neuroscience-based Leading, Managing and Resilience to Change programs give leaders and their people a neuroscience-based understanding of change with proven, practical tools to help get through those difficult times, raise the performance bar, and hugely increase the chances of a successful change implementation.
Results of this course include:
- An understanding of the neuroscience behind change and why it affects people, and better resilience and coping skills as a result
- Improved staff and leadership performance during times of change
- Improved leadership and change management capabilities and skills
- Demonstrates the organisation’s concern and care for its staff
- The confidence and practical skills to lead under the pressure of change, even unknown quantities
- Practical techniques to deal with staff and empathetic listening skills