02 Team Coaching and Facilitation
This highly interactive 1/2-day face-to-face, hybrid or virtual program assists participants in developing practical skills to build better communications, trust and strengths within their team. It explores the key motivators and communication styles of individuals, and focus on building trust, communication, gaining group/individual commitment, developing accountability, conflict management, and achieving results together.
Expected learning outcomes:
- Understand yourself and your team
- Understand personal and individuals’ different communication styles
- Enhance personal and team communication abilities
- Work out practical actions to enable people to communicate more effectively with each other and stakeholders
- Develop deeper trust and understanding = better engagement and productivity
- Create a more connected and results-focused team
We also offer extra team and individual coaching, plus other team and individual psychometric assessments which managers can use to develop their rofessional management and leadership capabilities.