The human brain is generally wired to be wary of change. It’s a survival instinct. We usually adapt to change because we have to, not because we want to or like it.
Obviously that’s a potential problem in many organisations, when going through a relentless barrage of change! Staff managers and executives alike are almost universally inundated with the amount and pace of change. It’s a real challenge, and can impact heavily on employee engagement and service delivery.
We’ve partnered with several organisations in the public and private sector to help them with their rapid and ongoing change.
“Southern Cross Coaching & Development provided positive learning based on how we think as individuals and work as a community. Your learning & teaching should be celebrated!”
HR Business Partner, Campbelltown City Council
- A common language across all staff so they can better understand how to support each other through difficult times
- Improved communications up, down, and across the organisation
- Staff and managers are much more likely to support the change rather than resist it
- Vastly improved resilience to change and hugely improved ability to cope with even extreme change
- Hugely improved leadership and change management Skills
- Positive action plans for staff to implement as soon as they leave the training
“Excellent training! I learnt things I needed to know but didn’t know how to access. Trainer was fantastic”.
Customer Service Specialist, Campbelltown City Council
We are recognised Local Government specialists, because we understand the nuances not only for Local Government, but also bring deep, contemporary experience from all levels of Government .
Visit our website and have a look at a selection of our Change Management programs for Local Councils, or our general Change Management programs. We tailor all of our training programs to your specific required outcomes.
We look forward to hearing from you, and supporting you through these turbulent – but often exciting – times of change!
Your Team at Southern Cross Coaching & Development