Welcome to T.O.A.D.™ Coaching and the ‘pointy-end’ of the Coaching Culture Leadership Revolution!
**If reading on mobile device scroll to bottom for contact us form**
It’s time to flip leadership from the old ‘top-down’, ‘do-as-the-boss-says’, hierarchical cultures that are simply not working to empowering, engaging, solution and future-driven cultures.
We’ve delivered our pioneering, neuroscience-based TOAD™ Coaching Leadership program to people across the Private and Public Sectors, with equally superb results.
We’ve seen it transcend cultures, subcultures and language at all levels, including traditionally hierarchical cultures like Japan, Singapore and Malaysia. We’re looking forward to seeing the difference it will make for your organisation!
“So simple. It’s had a profound impact on our organisation. I use it daily in almost every aspect of my executive role, from working with my Executive Leadership team to briefing the company CEO.”
CEO, division of Ramsay Healthcare, (Dec 2017)
As Coaching Leadership Culture pioneers, we see creating a true Coaching Culture – led by true Coaching Leaders at all levels – as the future of leadership. The best, most engaging future leaders are Coaching Leaders 65-70% of the time.
About the T.O.A.D.™ Coaching Culture Leadership Program
The objectives of this pioneering, neuroscience-based, highly practical and interactive 1-day Coaching Leadership program are to develop EVERYDAY Coaching Conversations leadership skills for leaders at all levels.
“This tool shortens sales cycles, gives greater breath to and bigger, more predictable deals. On one recent deal with a major global logistics client we used this tool across our team…the client didn’t even negotiate – that’s unheard of in our industry!”
We recommend the skills in this program are used as a foundation leadership style 65-70% of the time. These are practical all-day, every-day skills, as well as skills applicable for those more formal coaching situations like one-on-one career and peak performance/ performance development conversations.
This program will also give your team and organisation a common language to improve engagement, leadership, teamwork, collaboration, communication & understanding, relationships, and innovation.
Key elements of this T.O.A.D.™ Coaching Leadership Training:
- A neuroscience-based ‘why’ for what makes Coaching Leadership SO powerful
- Integration of your organisations’ values into the program
- Demonstration of how a Coaching Leadership style is the most effective tool to drive behaviours that uphold those values
- A current coaching skills assessment
- A neuroscience-based understanding of how your brain works (and other people’s), what this means for you as a leader and how this is important for a future Coaching Leader
- What is NOT and what IS Coaching Leadership
- Clarify the core competencies of great Coachingspacer Leaders
- Link to the International Coach Federation Core Coaching Competencies
- Link to Gallup’s Engagement Research
- Learn (and get plenty of practice at) our unique, pioneering, profoundly simple, whole-brain T.O.A.D.™ Coaching approach
- Brain-based coaching for solutions for insights, empowerment and innovation
- Growth vs. Fixed mindset and how to shift to a Growth Mindset
- Advanced Coaching, Listening, Questioning and other Communication skills
- How to give advice in a Coaching Culture
- Practice, practice and more practice!
“Thanks so much for the perfect pitch session. We have never seen such a buzz at the Senior Managers’ Conference. People were full of excitement and positive feedback. Please thank your team from us. We can’t wait to work with you all more as the Coaching Culture becomes a new way of operating for us.”
L&D Program Specialist, NSW Ambulance, November 2017
Coaching Culture Leadership
If you have any questions, just give us a call direct to have a chat, or to arrange a no obligation complementary meeting.
Call us: +61 2 7901 5618
Alternatively, email us on:
Or contact us through our innovative website: