Assessing & Progressing Your Career
A program to prepare your Self for the show down of selling your uniqueness.
Learn practical and simple techniques to win your counterpart over with your qualities, presence and confidence: On paper and in real life!
This course is customised for each particular organisation & tailored to every group wherever possible. For job starters AND executives who are looking for a new challenge or more clarity on their crossroads.
What you will learn:
- Understanding Public (& Private) Sector application selection processes & what they mean for your application
- How to effectively apply for almost any role/job. Includes:
* How to apply under the NSW Capability Framework (can be adapted to any State or Local Government).
* Covers applying for a job in the Private Sector & is applicable to most application methodologies
* Tools to use when writing an Expression Of Interest and/or limited length/word count application
- Deeply practical Interview skills to improve interview techniques (Public & Private Sectors)
* Practical behavioural interview skills, techniques & tools to answer questions
* Overcoming anxiety & nerves, making a good first impression, what to wear, etc
- How to prepare a Best Practice CV/résumé that works (Public & Private Sectors)
* Includes developing CVs for Private & Public Sector applications
* Includes a soft copy best practice CV template for all participants
- Targeted Questions & Covering Letters for NSW Government (examples provided)
- NSW Government GSE Act 2013 compliant – explains & works through the post-GSE Act process
- Referees – selecting & getting the best from them
All skills are equally applicable to the Private Sector.
Read more about what others are saying about this course here.
Get in touch with us today.
We look forward to help you prepare your Self for the show down of selling your uniqueness!
Be TOADally…. inspired!