Practical, comprehensive, & customised in-house training for teams or departments
Covers the complete end-to-end recruitment process: research, Capability Framework, application, CV, interviews, referees, cover letters, overcoming nerves, etc.
What participants learn:
- Understanding the Public (and Private) Sector selection process and what it means for your application
– How a selection panel operates, what they expect and implications for applicants
- NSW Government GSE Act 2013 compliant– explains and works through therecruitment process to participants
- How to effectively apply for almost any position. Includes:
-Explanation of the NSW (or other) Capability Framework
– Tools to use when writing an EOI or a limited length application
- Targeted Questions (for NSW Government)and Covering Letters(real examples provided)
- Highly practical behavioural interview skills for the Public and Private Sectors
– Practical behavioural interview skills, techniques and tools to answer questions
– Overcoming anxiety and nerves
– Making a good first (and lasting!) impression
- Referees– selecting and getting the best from them
- How to prepare a Best Practice CV/resumethat works (Public and Private Sectors)
– Includes developing CV/resumes for Private and Public Sector applications
– Includes a best practice CV/resume template for all participants
All skills are equally applicable to applying for jobs in the Private Sector.
Participants receive a comprehensive, full colour, practical workbook to use during the course, plus they will receive supporting information post training.
Read more about what others are saying about this course here.
Fill in your details in the form provided and we’ll be in touch.