Job Application & Interview Skills.
A tailored in-house training for your team in the Government Sector based on the Capability Framework.
Learn practical and simple techniques for Job Applications & Interview Skills.
What you will learn:
- Understanding the Public (and Private) Sector selection process and what it means for your application
– How a selection panel operates, what they expect and implications for applicants
- NSW Government GSE Act 2013 compliant – explains and works through the post-GSE Act process to participants and gives them examples
- How to effectively apply for almost any position and includes:
– How to apply under the NSW Capability Framework
– Tools to use when writing an Expression Of Interest or a limited length application
- Targeted Questions and Covering Letters for NSW Government (examples provided)
- Highly practical behavioural interview skills to improve interview techniques (Public and Private Sectors)
– Practical behavioural interview skills, techniques and tools to answer questions
– Overcoming anxiety and nerves
– Making a good first (and lasting!) impression
- Referees – selecting and getting the best from them
- How to prepare a Best Practice CV/resume that works (Public and Private Sectors)
– Includes developing CV/resumes for Private and Public Sector applications
– Includes a best practice CV/resume template for all participants
- Using the Job NSW website and tips on how to tailor your searches
All skills are equally applicable to the Private Sector.
Participants will receive a practical workbook to use during the course, plus they will receive supporting information post training
Read more about what others are saying about this course here.
Get in touch with us today.