07 Increase Productivity and Time Management
This productivity improvement course is different! Participants apply the learned practical knowledge right there and then, on the day as the course progresses.
The course imparts leading practice productivity, and time management principles: immediately useable, very practical tools, tips, methods, and frameworks that will actually work in the real world, with amazing short cuts and tips to use Outlook to its best practical advantage.
“This training has been the best, most practical training I have ever received. It has totally reduced my feelings of being overwhelmed and has reduced “email stress” immensely. I can not thank you enough.” Manager, NSW Department of Communities and Justice (NSW FACS)
Be more Efficient. Get back up to an HOUR per day applying these practical skills:
- Dramatically reduce the time you spend on things, especially the day-to-day ‘stuff’ that seems to suck energy and chew up your time
- Up to an extra hour for you! An extra hour to spend on something important or with someone else
Be more Productive and Effective. Get back in control.
Improve organisational operations. Positive impact on staff productivity, customer service and the bottom line, as additional time is freed up for higher value projects, creativity, and innovation.
- Shift mindset and learn skills to focus on productivity and outcomes
- Prioritise better and take more focused action
- Learn and apply practical tools and skills on how to be more proactive rather than reactive
- Practical tools to help you focus on the important, biggest impact things so you achieve the best outcomes
Increase wellbeing. Reduce Stress – happier, more engaged staff, better wellbeing, better mental health, lower staff turnover, less likelihood of burnout, absence and presenteeism.
Get inboxes down to ZERO unread emails, and learn how to sustainably maintain this ongoing.
“I liked the easy-to-use guide, simplicity, able to grasp contents and hands on training.” Participant, Local Government NSW
As a result of this course, staff will miss less deadlines, stress less, get more done and get back up to 1 hour+ per day to spend on more important tasks or personal wellbeing, and get their inboxes down to ZERO unread emails!
This training helps with email overwhelm as well as giving people practical leading-practice productivity and time management principles. Participants apply these as the course progresses, so the knowledge is immediately applied in the real world, using Outlook as a tool to facilitate real change.
Who can benefit?
This is for you and your team if you or your staff:
- Feel stressed and overwhelmed by your workload, emails, and to-do list
- Feel it’s hard to make time for strategic/big picture thinking
- Would like to learn how to get your inbox to ZERO unread emails
- Would like to gain back an hour per day
- Work long hours – or wonder where your day goes and what you did
- Miss deadlines – or are often doing things last minute
- Are frustrated at the lack of productivity
- Are feeling like emails always seem to take over!
- Feel constantly reactive, and find it hard to find time for important projects and proactive work
“I have learnt so much from this course and feel so much more organised. The two facilitators were interesting and engaging, and I feel like I can breathe.” Participant, NSW State Government Department
Like all of our programs, this one can be tailored to the individual needs of every client and can include integration of internal workflow and customer relationship management software and systems e.g. TRIM.