03 Conflict Resolution – Dealing with Difficult People
Our Managing Conflict – Dealing with Difficult People Training offers best practice conflict management solutions, practical tools, tips, methods and frameworks that actually work.
We’ve run this training for a wide range of teams and with different scenarios, from front line client/counter/customer service staff, to field operatives in a range of roles.
The training equips participants to be proactive and constructive when, and before problems arise.
This program is proven to get results for participants experiencing situations such as the following:
- Teams and individuals working in a high pressure environment with very challenging client service/customer facing roles, both counter, and in the field based
- Staff dealing with frequent confrontation from difficult clients (internal and external)
- Severe conflict in the working environment amongst individuals and teams
- Mediating threats of disciplinary action, or calling in the unions
- Ongoing, unreasonable behaviour often resulting in heated discussions
- Teams working as a group of individuals, rather than as a team
- Divided teams prone to complaining, gossiping, and moaning
- Managers dealing with fractious teams divided by conflict
- Teams who have recently been through changes that have left a negative impact on relations and the overall team environment
- Managers dealing with difficult individuals, who are keen to bring the wider team on board collaboratively and constructively
- Individuals prone to defensiveness who desire techniques to better manage their state in the work place environment
- Individuals dealing frequently with challenging team members, clients, or customers, who need ways to address issues and move forwards effectively