03Team Strategy, Planning and Facilitation Sessions
Our speciality is successfully changing behaviours in teams that experience significant under performance or conflict.
Team strategy, planning and facilitation sessions can be applied to many areas in which a group of executives need assistance or development. These sessions are also for leaders and their teams that work well together, to understand what they do well, what they need to improve, what actions need to be taken, by when, and who is responsible.
It is of particular benefit when a combined team approach, message, and standard management practice needs to be agreed. For example when their needs to be:
- An agreement on a management message
- When behaviours need to be set for a common culture/values
- When a common change management practice needs to be implemented
- A performance improvement, as well team development and leadership development at all levels
- A solution for many organisational problems, including facilitating key strategy and action plans